How to File a Complaint
All complaints must be received in writing via email, fax or standard postal service.
Information Required to Submit a Complaint
- Medical laboratory technologist name
- Reason for the complaint with as much detail as possible
- Date and time the incident occurred
- Names and contact information for any witnesses to the complaint
- Hospital or location where the incident arose
- Names of those you may have addressed your concerns with
- Details of any discussions with the MLT about your concerns
- Any supporting documentation you wish to support for consideration
- Your contact information
- Once the College receives a written complaint, we will contact that complainant (MLT), for more information or clarification as needed, and notify the MLT including providing them with a copy of the complaint.