Precision Biologic Inside Sales Associate
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Details: Based in Dartmouth, Precision BioLogic is a privately-held medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of specialty diagnostic products used to assess blood coagulation disorders in clinical laboratories around the world. The company has developed a strong reputation in its niche and counts most of the major hospitals and reference laboratories in North America among its direct customers.
Are you a talented individual who wants to build a career in sales?. We are seeking an Inside Sales Associate to join our Sales team. The Inside Sales Associate will grow business by sourcing new sales opportunities through new and existing customers and support the US and Canadian sales team to enable deeper penetration into the markets.
Following training, and based on performance, the Inside Sales Associate will have the opportunity to advance to an outside sales position as opportunities arise.
The role of Inside Sales Associate
• Source new sales opportunities through calling new and existing customers
• Support US and Canadian sales team to enable deeper penetration into the markets
• Investigate all opportunities that will lead to growth in sales
• Qualify Purchasing/Buying groups
• To relay relevant external information to the appropriate internal audience
• This role is critical in supporting, retaining and building revenue for the organization
To be successful in this position, you will have:
• University degree or college diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
• 3-6 years’ sales or technical experience in customer-facing roles in a relevant industry.
• Ability to work cohesively in a customer-facing team.
• Experience in a technical, business-to-business environment – preferably healthcare related.
• Experience with Customer Relationship Database Software (CRM) is an asset
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
View Documentation: 5d4c7de24c998-external-inside-sales-associate.pdf