The Urram (a Gaelic word meaning “high respect that has been earned”) Award recognizes excellence through outstanding contribution to the field of Medical Laboratory Technology. Without the dedication and hard work of individuals, our profession would not progress.
The NSCMLT will review submitted nominations from the members of the college. The nominations may cover various contributions of individuals such as scientific, educational, administrative, professional or promotional work in relation to the profession of Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Nominations will be submitted to the NSCMLT on the Urram Award Nomination Form.
- The form must be completed by a NSCMLT member and supported by a second member.
- The nominee must be a NSCMLT member
- Forms must be submitted by May 1st of each year to qualify for that year
- Recipients will be notified by September 1st, and the award will be presented at the annual general meeting
Related Documents: Urram Award Evaluation Form
Date Developed: May 2012
Date Reviewed: May 2015