Maritech Poster Contest
November 1—3, 2018
The Maritech Planning Committee kindly solicits submissions for posters to be exhibited at Maritech 2018 in Halifax, NS.
What is a poster?
A large (36” x 48”) visual presentation, typically designed using software such as PowerPoint, used to communicate a concept. The subject matter can be a full scientific study, specific case study, method review, or an educational resource.
Poster submissions will be reviewed by a panel of judges based on the following criteria:
- Originality of concept
- Organization and clarity
- Significance towards the medical laboratory profession
Who can submit?
Medical Laboratory Technologists, Assistants and Students. The author must be present to assemble and disassemble their poster. Travel and registration costs are the responsibility of the author.
How do I submit?
Fill out the online form below and submit your entry.
Why should I submit?
- The author of the winning poster will be awarded registration to LABCON 2019
- CE credits
- To promote the medical laboratory profession and your institution!
- Deadline for submission form: October 1st, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: October 12th, 2018
- Poster Exhibition: Friday, November 2nd, 2018 at the Westin Hotel
Stuck? Not sure where to start? Send your inquiry to Maritech.Halifax.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Maritech Poster Contest.’